The Heights

Up so high, in the clouds, behold! the grace of the hills, what other words can be use to dedicate its stunning beauty? no, none other than... beautiful.

Shall I ride the wind up the sentinial? That enormous rocky wall which had been guarding every creatures dwelling underneath it for countless decades...

Perhaps, I should wonder through the woods, instead, that which will surely welcome me with soft layer of carpet made of leaves and nurishing soil...

Sniffing the vibrant colors of the earth, I ponder, picking the flowers isn't a sin, is it? though nature call it stealling beauty.

I see the color flying, was that the faries? I heard whispered...

"come, come, and stay." I heard

I followed, without doubt, the voice, to where it came... to the heart, to the hills, the enchanted ground of the magical nature, up the hills...

I stood on the peak, watching at the shrunken world, so small, I almost thought I could hide it in my pocket... and, was I part of the world?

No...I am part of the hills...I came, I stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♠欧洛格广场已经迁移,点击这里进入新站点♠

Creative Commons License
oraclesquare is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License. all rights reserved to the author.
欧洛格广场采用知识共享署名-非商业性使用-禁止演绎 2.5 马来西亚许可协议进行许可。一切内容属于作者所有。